Source: This person took this photo.
SUBMITTER COMMENT: I found this guy working at walmart. Thought of you, didn’t really discretely take the photo so he knew I was mocking his ears. (I lol’d considering I have so many piercings and tattoos myself.)
WHAT’S AWFUL: Look at those blown out, lumpy, scarred, graceful lobes. Yuck!
HOW IT CAN BE FIXED: Bro, you can’t fix this, but you can prevent it by not being a dumba** and stretching so fast.
I think this goes to far, taking photos of people without their consent and mock them on the internet….
- jonnyp93 reblogged this from brielzebubdclxvi
- brielzebubdclxvi reblogged this from awfulmodifications and added:
- vegancajun reblogged this from awfulmodifications and added:
- catranching said: Why, that isn’t creepy at all…
- cerealkill3rs reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- sarahtapilatu reblogged this from awfulmodifications and added:
- brittneybandit said: Having a blowout does not necessarily mean they stretched too fast. There are many different reasons it could have happened. Either way, stop judging others for their mods. Even though he has a blow out, I’m pretty sure its fine now.
- ranktwo reblogged this from awfulmodifications and added:
- ufo-club likes this
- fusionofthecore said: Chill out, the blowouts aren’t even that extreme. I’m sure if he downsized, he could fix them up a bit. Stop being a self-righteous mod-wanker. You’re lucky, I would’ve knocked your cellphone out of your hands for being such a disrespectful bitch.
- nois3-pollution likes this
- blutundglitzen reblogged this from awfulmodifications and added:
- filthytumbles likes this
- anxiety--anxieties likes this
- cannibal-giraffe likes this
- moonchile said: wow sub, arrogant much? and yeah you can actually fix that.
- xepidermisx likes this
- s-0-r-e-deactivated20121129 submitted this to awfulmodifications